Number of views:
School LED lighting design scheme
Product serial number
An overview of the
Schools and libraries are places for learning. The lighting should be sufficiently bright for reading and writing, and choose a light source close to the natural light effect to avoid strobe and glare, so as to improve the comfort of learning and protect the health of eyesight. Set up emergency lighting facilities in passageways and corridors to ensure safety.
I. factors to be considered in school lighting design
The following factors must be considered:
· architectural pattern and school style
· architectural or decorative materials
· functional division and storey height of interior space
· lighting forms and lighting parameters determined by architectural and decorative design
· technical parameters of main decorative materials, etc
Reference table of illuminance of each functional area:
Area type/site reference plane and its height illuminance standard value (Lx) UGR Ra
Front counter of campus gate 300 22 80
Ordinary classroom 0.75 level 300 19 80
Lecture theatre 0.75 level 300-500 22 80
Multimedia classroom 0.75 level 300 19 80
Laboratory desktop 300 19 80
Library 0.75 level 500 19 90
Reading room 0.75 level 300 19 80
Indoor gymnasium 0.75 level 500/80
Ii. Lighting design guidance for key functional areas
The school gate, as a living name card of a school, is also an important part of the campus environment and culture, as well as one of the important signs of the school landscape. Accordingly, according to the culture characteristic of each school, undertake personalized modelling, should give priority to with warm yellow light on illume design, use yellow floodlight illume, in order to reveal the bright characteristic of school whole.
The utilization rate of ordinary classrooms is high. While making full use of natural light, appropriate artificial lighting can be used as a supplement to achieve very good lighting effect in both day and night. To ensure adequate illumination for normal learning and teachers' work, the illumination is generally kept at 300Lx.
Lighting requirements are as follows:
· ensure the horizontal and vertical illumination requirements of visual objects to meet students' requirements in reading, writing, painting, etc.
· meet students' face-to-face communication needs. And can guide students' attention to the teaching or demonstration area.
· be able to control or adapt to different presentation and teaching situations and take into account the influence of natural light.
· it can satisfy color rendering, control glare and protect eyesight.
· as the blackboard is placed vertically, the focus of blackboard lighting is to improve the vertical illumination of the blackboard, so as to provide students with a bright and comfortable lighting environment for them to see and learn clearly. Only by lighting the blackboard with special blackboard lamps can it meet the requirements of blackboard lighting. The illumination is usually 500Lx.
Blackboard lighting requirements are as follows:
· in order to enable students to easily see the contents of the blackboard, the light curtain reflection generated by the blackboard should be eliminated as far as possible;
· students will not be disturbed by direct light from blackboard lighting fixtures;
· teachers will not be disturbed by the direct light of blackboard lighting
· ensure that the blackboard has sufficient vertical illumination and good uniformity of illumination, while requiring the edge brightness not less than 1/3 of the center brightness.
There are many lamps and lanterns in the lecture theatre, and the glare interference increases, so it is advisable to choose lamps and lanterns with better glare performance. Also need to pay attention to the glare of the larger lighting fixtures do hidden processing. In order to reduce the influence of light curtain reflection and glare, it is recommended to adopt the scheme of light band (continuous or discontinuous) and multi-tube block lamp, rather than the scheme of single-tube lamp.
When the stair classroom is single-side lighting or shading facilities outside the window, when the natural lighting is insufficient during the day, artificial lighting should be supplemented to make constant adjustment. In order to improve the brightness distribution in the classroom and facilitate the constant adjustment and energy saving of artificial lighting, it is advisable to control the lamps and lanterns in the far and near places of the classroom from the window respectively, and install independent switches to achieve the above-mentioned constant adjustment function of artificial lighting to natural lighting.
The lecture theatre is usually equipped with the upper and lower two layers of blackboards (upper and lower sliding alternately) to ensure even illumination. One kind of scheme is to use special lamps with higher power. Another kind of plan is up and down two blackboards all use the special lamps and lanterns of two groups of common blackboards to undertake illume respectively, but the illuminant capacity inside special lamps and lanterns of need to notice upper blackboard is appropriate the 1/2 ~ 3/4 of capacity of lower illuminant.
Lamps and lanterns appropriate suction top or embedded installation. When adopting the hanging installation mode, it should be noted that the installation height of the front lamps should not block the sight line of the students in the back row and generate direct glare, nor should it affect the projection, projection and other effects.
Multimedia classrooms are usually equipped with projectors and large screens. In order for students to clearly see the contents of the screen and not to affect other visual requirements of the audience, the general lighting near the screen should be turned off independently, which is conducive to improving students' learning efficiency and learning effect.
LABS may be divided into different areas depending on who is using them, and most LABS today are equipped with computers. Therefore, mixed lighting is recommended. Use indirect or semi-direct lighting to create a bright, visual working and learning environment. For places that need special lighting, if it needs to be observed and recorded on the laboratory bench or in local areas, local lighting with sufficient illumination can be added.
The library is the literature information center of the university and an academic institution serving the teaching and scientific research of the whole university. It bears the dual functions of education and information service, and is also an important place for teachers and students to study. In the library lighting system design we mainly from the health, environmental protection and energy saving aspects.
· the main visual tasks in the library are reading, searching for books, etc. Lighting design should not only meet the illumination standard, but also improve the lighting quality, especially reduce glare and curtain reflection.
· there are a large number of lamps installed in the reading room and library. Energy-saving measures should be taken in the design of lamps, lighting methods, control schemes and equipment, management and maintenance, etc.
· important libraries should be equipped with emergency lighting, on-duty lighting or guard lighting. Emergency lighting, watch lighting or guard lighting should be part of general lighting and should be controlled separately. Watch or guard lighting can also use part or all of emergency lighting.
· the public lighting in the library should be distributed and controlled separately from the lighting in the working (office) area.
· safety and fire prevention should be paid attention to the selection, installation and layout of lamps and lighting equipment.
The reading room
General lighting or mixed lighting may be used in the reading room. The reading room with large area should adopt partition general lighting or mixed lighting. The lighting mode of the reading room is shown in the figure below:
Schematic diagram of lighting mode
When adopting zoned general lighting, the illumination of non-reading area can be 1/3 ~ 1/2 of the average illumination of the desktop in reading area. When using mixed lighting, the illumination of general lighting should account for 1/3 ~ 1/2 of the total illumination.
The main function of the indoor stadium is to carry out small sports activities. The roof canopy also USES transparent materials to meet the basic brightness requirements during the day. However, when the natural light cannot meet the needs, the lighting system of the stadium should be used to supplement the light. The brightness, color rendering and safety of indoor stadium lighting are three essential factors, and the uniform light should be ensured to avoid glare.
High-power floodlights and high ceiling lamps are used as the main lighting of the stadium, suspended lighting is adopted, the racetrack and passage are illuminated by horse track, and halogen tungsten lamp is used for emergency lighting. All hanging lamps must be equipped with protective glass, the illuminance should be generally in the 1000-2000lx.
Scan the QR code to read on your phone
We could not find any corresponding parameters, please add them to the properties table